2 hours1 Pizza
CHEF TIP:Leave a half-inch border of dough around the edges so that the toppings don’t drip and burn in the oven.
Wanna mix it up? Head over to our blog for Squash 101!
1 batch of favorite pizza dough
We love this one from Food52!
2/3 cup fresh sage leaves – torn
2 tablespoons roasted pine nuts
2-3 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons finely grated parmesan chef
1 1/2 cups tiny -cubed butternut squash
1+1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 red onion – thinly sliced
6 slices prodcuitto-hand torn
4 ounce part cheese- freshly grated
8 ounces goat cheese- sliced and crumbled
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil.
2. Sprinkle the squash slices with salt and pepper
3. Add to skillet and cook until golden, about 5 minutes per side.
4. Add the brown sugar to help the squash caramelize
5. Heat a small saucepan over low heat toss in pecans.
6. Toast until they are slightly golden & fragrant.Stir and shaking the pan as they toast, for about 5 minutes.
7. Toss with the pumpkin pie spice.
8. To make the dressing, combine the pomegranate juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk together.
9. Stream in the olive oil while whisking constantly until the dressing comes together.
10. Store in the refrigerator up to one week.
11. Add the arugula to a large bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
12. Layer in the avocado, pomegranate arils, cucumber, pecans and squash pieces.
13. Cover in the pomegranate dressing.