30 minutes4 Servings
“Bowls” are an excellent way to create an easy, flavorful meal that packs a serious nutritional punch! This Salmon Souvlaki Bowl is one of our favorite bowl recipes and features so many fresh and healthy ingredients. Perfect for the new year!
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic, smoked paprika, dill, oregano, garlic, salt and peppers.
2. Add the salmon and toss well, making sure the salmon is completely coated in the seasonings. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the couscous or farro per package directions.
4. Heat your grill, grill pan or skillet to medium high heat.
5. Transfer the salmon to the preheated grill or pan and grill for about 3 minutes on each side or until the salmon is cooked to your desired doneness. Remove the salmon from the grill.
6. During the same time, add the bell peppers and zucchini, grill 3-4 minutes per side or until char marks appear. Remove everything from grill or pan.